United Way of South Hampton Roads brings people & organizations together to solve problems too big for any of us to solve on our own.
Join us as
Greater Hampton Roads Community Indicators Dashboard Manager
This position requires data management, analysis and evaluation skills, along with strong communication, relationship building and organizational skills. This individual will work with community leaders, United Way of South Hampton Roads staff and volunteers to maintain the GHRconnects website, analyze data used and reported by United Way of South Hampton Roads funded agencies, fulfill requests for both internal and external data, and provide technical support related to data collection and analysis efforts to achieve United Way of South Hampton Roads goals.
This full time, exempt, benefitted position reports to the Vice President of Programs & Integration.
Core Job Responsibilities & Skills:
· Work with the Data Advisory Committee to create and implement policies and protocols to manage data collected from community partners and funded agencies that help ensure data relevance, quality, and integrity.
· Serve as liaison with online portal vendor to maintain, update and improve the GHRconnects.org website.
· Create data dictionaries, conducting research and analysis, and developing accurate and easily interpretable reports.
· Develop and maintain standard and custom queries to extract data from existing databases.
· Support data requests and analysis across United Way enterprise and GHRconnects.org Indicators Dashboard.
· Manage progress tracker, GHRconnects.org Indicators Dashboard budget and funding streams.
· Works with United for Children, Mission United, Grants Manager and Community Investment Director to strategize, advise and support data analysis and outcomes/goals for programming measurements.
Key Skills Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, Master’s degree preferred.
· Minimum of 2-4 years experience working in data management.
· Working knowledge of extracting, transforming, and loading data (ETL).
· Strong research skills and familiarity accessing public data sources (Census, DESE, BLS).
· Website content management experience; write basic HTML code is preferred.
· Manage multiple projects with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Maintain relationships, work collaboratively, and incorporate feedback from stakeholders while ensuring timely progress on projects.
Qualified, interested applicants send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position will be posted until filled.