Give to United Way
Help us solve the 757’s biggest problems and give everyone the opportunity to thrive.
What is EthicsPoint Reporting System?
EthicsPoint is committed to driving and defining best practices for integrated Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC). Serving over 1,200 active clients and over six million stakeholders worldwide, EthicsPoint has created an effective reporting system that is instrumental in managing enterprise risk. The EthicsPoint Reporting System provides individuals at all levels in the organization with the appropriate tools and information for reporting, investigating, and resolving issues in a timely, cost-efficient manner.
What to Report
Situations, events or actions by individuals or groups that you believe carry a negative impact on company or shareholder well-being or are detrimental to morale, productivity, or personal safety. Frivolous or unfounded reports do not help foster a positive workplace.
If you are uncertain if a situation violates company policy, is illegal or constitutes harassment or discrimination, please use EthicsPoint to obtain clarification. We would much rather have you ask than let potential problems go unchecked. However, EthicsPoint should not be used for immediate threats to life or property. These types of reports should be directed to 911.
How to File a Report
EthicsPoint is designed to maintain your confidentiality and anonymity. The following step-by-step instructions will guide you through the processes available to submit a report:
Step 1: Access EthicsPoint
Use any one of these three convenient channels of communication:
|Company Network||Public Internet||Toll-Free Phone|
Click on link provided on your company’s intranet site. You will automatically be connected to your EthicsPoint’s secure landing page.
|From any computer having Internet access (home, public library, neighbor, etc.), go to www.ethicspoint.com and click on ”File a new report.”||Call your EthicsPoint toll-free hotline at 1-888-242-4927. An intake specialist will assist you with entering your report into the EthicsPoint system.|
Step 2: Complete a Report
Following the on-screen or intake specialist’s instructions, please thoroughly complete a report.
- Specify what kind of report you’d like to make from the available choices.
- Please read or listen to the anonymity information very carefully. It helps ensure that you do not compromise your identity during the reporting process.
- You will now complete the report, providing
information about the incident, including:
Who: persons engaged in the incident, including titles;
What: what specifically occurred;
Where: the location of the incident; and
When: the time and duration of the incident.
- Next, you will be asked to create a password. The EthicsPoint system will generate an identification code called a “Report Key.” Write them both down and keep them in a safe place. You will need them to follow-up later, or if you ever want to review or amend your report.
Step 3: Follow-Up
Five (5) business days after you complete your report, please return to the EthicsPoint system to see if the company has any follow-up questions or requests.
- Reconnect with the EthicsPoint system using any of the three channels of communication: Company Intranet, Public Internet, or TollFree Phone.
- This time, click on (or ask to perform) ”Follow-up an existing report.”
- Provide your Report Key and Password.
- You can now elect to review report details,
respond to questions, and add information.
- To review your report, just click “Review Report Details” or ask the intake specialist.
- You will be told if your company has entered questions about your report. Answer the questions verbally or by typing in the question boxes and click “Submit.”
- You can add information to the report verbally or by using the “Submit New Information” box.
- If you have agreed to participate in an EthicsChat, click “Join a Chat” at the specified time. Type your comments into the field at the bottom of the window and click “Submit.”
- An EthicsChat is a real-time communication between you and a company representative to clarify details and answer questions. Like the rest of the EthicsPoint system, it is confidential and anonymous.
- You may return regularly to review your report, answer questions, and add information
What Browser Am I Using?
You are currently using…
This browser will no longer be supported by Microsoft.
Try a different browser
We support any of these free, and easy to install, browsers.